Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, April 15, 2023

Not Folgers


🎶The best part of waking up is coffee in your cup🎶


 

It's a best part of today....dreary and rainy. It's a good spring rain, steady but light. I put on a pot of soup for lunch. Another good part of the day. I'm nearly finished with the book I've been reading. I think I'll spend the afternoon watching a movie. I rarely do that anymore and the day is perfect for it. Perhaps I'll start a fire. I thought I'd try to do some more cleaning, but maybe not. Choices Choices.

May your choices be the ones that make you happy.

11 comments:

Boud said...

It's hard to think of anything in a competition where cleaning would be the winning option. But I think a lot of us at least make a gesture towards considering it before saner ideas prevail.

Anonymous said...

It sounds delightful! I love the first cup of coffee and I like to get up very early and wait for dawn to come...I also make wishes.

Take Care,
Kaye

Anonymous said...

The domino effect....one thing leads to another. We are still hanging in at 80+degrees and may get some of your rain when it cools down in a couple of days. I don't drink coffee, but it sure smells good.

Lori Skoog said...

The comment above is from me (Lori) and it took four tries to get it posted. Let's see what happens this time.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I agree make happy choices! It rained a bit here too:)

Val Ewing said...

I was out in between the rains to see what the warm days brought up in the woods.

Now? Yikes storms and a Snow Storm Warning! Well, isn't this fun?
Enjoy your day doing what you like to do.

Sandra said...

Boud, you are funny! I came to the saner conclusion.

Sandra said...

Kaye, I used to be a very early riser, not so much anymore. I do like my morning coffee. I hope your wishes come true.

Sandra said...

Lori, Mark doesn't drink coffee, either. We have snow!

Sandra said...

Far Side, I did! I watched a movie.

Sandra said...

Val, we had rain all day yesterday and snow overnight.