Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Monday, July 27, 2026

Donating Gatto?


I took this photo of Gatto just now. The fellow has claimed this donation box as his own and that is that. There is no explaining them, so I don't try.


His Highness, McCool, has decided he is a house cat yet still enjoys a good lounge outside, so the deck is his outdoor version of the house. He rarely leaves it unless he decides to come inside.


 
Of course I have to comment on the weather. This morning the Twin  Cities had a dew point of 80 degrees. You know, that state the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon used for Frost Bite Falls (International Falls) where everything was frozen? Welcome to the jungle. We have condensation on the outside of every window. The old grey mare and her herd will be staying in for the day. Yes, I will too, but this referenced Babe. Horses that have been somewhat pampered don't need to struggle in their twilight years. That was the message left for me anyway. 




8 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I think Gatto feels quite toasty in that box. It will be great come winter.

It's pretty humid here too.

Sandra said...

As long as he isn't a burnt toasty, AC!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Awwww....Sandra, what beautiful photos of your cats. Gatto is a precious cat who knows what he wants. It is very hot and humid 😫 here in Montreal. Thank you so much for this post, dear friend. ❤️

Ami said...

You just *know* one of those resellers will grab that cat and make a fortune. :)

Granny Sue said...

Such comfy kitties!
Humid here too. I tried turning off the AC but it was just so damp-feeling in here that I turned it back on. I'm canning again so that doesn't help.

Lori Skoog said...

It's not here yet! Glad all your animals are so well taken care of!

Boud said...

Can you estimate the temperature by how flat the cats get! The flatcatometer.

"Tommy" said...

Its so nice to see the cats in the natural state, relaxed, well fed, and groomed .