Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Into the Depths of the Beast


My Thursday afternoon adventure. Spending ninety minutes in an MRI machine. Ninety excruciatingly painful minutes. I cannot lay on my back, my bulging spine screamed at me the entire time. I was about at the end of my rope when I heard the nice young man say it was finished. I really wanted the results, so I sucked it up. I think I deserved a ribbon around my neck. 


 

5 comments:

Barbara Anne said...

Well done for enduring the misery. Consider that a gold medal!

Hugs!

DeniseinVA said...

Frankly Sandra, I think you deserve a medal!!!! Sounds excruciating! Sending hugs to one very brave lady.

Boud said...

This sounds terrible. I'm glad it's over and now I hope you get useful information from it.

Granny Sue said...

That's awful. I really hope and pray the results will be worth the pain.

BootsandBraids said...

Good Lord! 90 minutes sounds excruciating. One would think that, in this age of electronic and technological miracles, they'd come up with something, like music or a tv overhead, to take your mind off what was happening.