Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Update


Happy Caturday



I'm giving a quick update on the results from the torture chamber. The MRI shows arthritis throughout the spine. I have straight back syndrome because of this. I still have the fluid on both sides of the spine so surgery is not warranted at this time. I will be given some kind of injection in my neck then later in the thoracic spine when I see the spine doctor. I was told there are two each and they can last as long as a year.

This won't straighten me but it will take away or at least reduce the pain. The PA told me posture exercises after I have the injections may help somewhat.

So, finally, after five years, an answer.

5 comments:

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Sandra, So sweet...Hug Andreja!

Boud said...

Finally, let's hope this brings some relief. It's taken them long enough to at least find out what's up.

Val Ewing said...

And now that explains the mobility issues and why you get so sore after doing certain kinds of work. Gosh, what the pits.
I hope some treatment sure helps!

DeniseinVA said...

It’s been quite a journey for you to reach this point, but it’s good to get the pain meds and I hope this gives you the relief you need.

nick said...

That all sounds fairly positive. I hope the injections will give you some desperately-sought relief from the pain.