Signora, sono un gatto, capisci?
Although this doesn't necessarily qualify for an "now I've seen it all", it does come close in my world. He made himself a bed on a pile of oregano I put on this shelf to dry. I did name him Gatto.
Grazie per le lezioni, Jean.
*Thanks for the lessons, Jean
6 comments:
I looked it up.
Ma'am, I'm a cat, you understand?
That pile of oregano doesn't look very comfortable, but who can fathom cat preferences?
Yes. A fellow blogger put me on her family plan for Duolingo. I’m trying to learn Italian and relearn French. Studied it for years but you know, use it or lose it, AC.
I never thought they would go near it as it has a strong smell. I guess he found it comforting, nick. I did move it.
He is very comfortable.
Does he like the smell?
Post a Comment