Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Girls Girls Girls

The girls in my life.


Keetah looking at me like I cannot be trusted.


I tried to get a photo of those magnificent ears, but a vehicle rumbled down the road just as I snapped the photo. The head pops up a little higher. She takes the job of guardian seriously.


Frieda the Brat Cat was not to be ignored. She wanted in on the photos.


 I then hear this one mewling. I had to take her photo from a distance. She loves to show her disdain for me and would have walked away if I started to approach her.

It's another nice day. We had rain overnight, the sun is shining and the temperature is cool.

4 comments:

Bohemian said...

You have an adorable menagerie of Fur Babies. Tyson the Grandson's Pit Bull is too energetic to get good pixs of, he gets so excited to be the center of attention that he knocks you over with enthusiasm. Eli the Cat just does not like the Camera and thinks it's something he must attack!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute furry friends!

Sandra said...

Bohemian,thanks! Keetah doesn't like it but tolerates me. Frieda is a ham, She wants to be an internet star!

Sandra said...

Thank you, Far Side. They keep us on our toes.