Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dusted Off, But Damp

This is my view, which I have been looking at for one long month. Rain. More rain. And let's not forget, chilly. Except Tuesday, when it was 90 degrees F with a 72 dew point, and now it is 52 F. Just thought I would be my usual day brightener.
I have not been online for about a month, other than a little bit on Facebook. I needed a digital break and probably still do. I'm crabby. Ari just doesn't know what to make of it.
Bored geldings tired of standing in the mud.
Scamper checking out Bounce.
Oh, I'm tough!
I'm planning to put in a rose border along the sidewalk to the back door, which really acts as the front door. It is too wet, too cold and too depressing to get them in the ground.
Yep, smells wet.
Rhododendron finally decided to bloom. Brave. Very brave. We had snow about ten days ago.
Are we done complaining now? I want a nap.
Okay, I'll crawl back into my hole now. Maybe I'll come out when spring comes, probably sometime in July.







5 comments:

Sandra said...

This post was lost in blogosphere for 2 days. Nothing has changed, weather-wise in that time. *sigh*

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I appreciate you dragging yourself out of the mud to visit and update!

Here's a laugh for you

The Local Weather

My turn to whine is coming right up!

Sandra said...

BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Beautiful, regardless of the rain. Do I spy an Old Allis in the background? We have a few of those old girls around here! -Tammy

Sandra said...

That is indeed an Allis! Mark grew up with them as the small tractor on the farm. The sun is shinning, woo-hoo!