Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Roses Are Orange


Good crisp and sunny morning to you!  


No, we haven't been warm enough for roses to bloom, but who knows what is in store, weather-wise, anymore. All is well here, although it's that time of year, the in-between time, when there is little change from one day to the next. I used to long for time to waste, or perhaps I should say, relax and enjoy. I do have some plans, on a small scale, to make myself useful and productive today. I may even follow through. That would be newsworthy!


12 comments:

Boud said...

These plans are evidently classified! Sub rosa!

Sandra said...

Oh, yes. Very! Sub rosa.....your are good😁

Anvilcloud said...

We are drifting between cold and not so cold. It was well below freezing overnight. but it is above this afternoon, and we're expecting rain in the next two days.

Sandra said...

AC, we are having the same weather. Up and down.

peppylady (Dora) said...

So is Orange Sherbert.

Anonymous said...

That rose is exquisite, the color is beautiful. It makes me feel good just looking at it.
There is still four feet of of snow out there but there is melting. It is better than last year, which was in record making territory and broke a 23 year drought. At least, that what the water people say.

Take Care,
Kaye

e said...

Wishing you a good day whatever those plans may be!

Val Ewing said...

I wish I could grow roses! I do love them so much!

Anyway, one day at a time is how to go with the flow...

Sandra said...

peppy lady, indeed it is!

Sandra said...

Kaye, it is a gorgeous. I used to grow roses that were outside our zone in pots. Wintering was a lot of effort and I gave it up after several years. This was one of those.

We had basically a snowless year. I hope we have a wet spring. I had to be a relief to break that drought!!

Sandra said...

Thanks, e! I was partially successful.

Sandra said...

Val, I wish I could hike miles and miles!