1. First I am going to say that although I appreciate from the bottom of my heart the sentiment behind awards, I am not going to participate in awards anymore. I will need to start making up seven things about myself if I do! There really is nothing more to tell. At least that is fit to print.
2. I feel a great urge lately to be lazy. I yearn for free time to waste.
3. When I was laid-up with a broken wrist and had free time to waste I could hardly wait to get back to work.
4. I think I can't be pleased.
5. I can swear like a dock worker, but I rarely do. But I can.
6. I am loyal.
7. I'm bored with myself by number seven.
I am on a limited time frame, got to get back to work. I'm going to break the rules and not pass this on to anyone in particular. Some people love these and some people don't. Since I don't know who you are, I'll leave it to my dear readers to decide if they want to play along and claim the award.