Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy Day Ahead

Shelley is coming out to take some stock photos. She wants to use the maple trees as a background for some photos of horses. She wants to use The Denve Mint, Solo, my Champion American Saddlebred Stallion at liberty, which is a good choice, except he has soooo much white and he is not tidy in his stall. Therefore, he has a lot of manure stains and it's too cool to bath, even in a heated wash area. I don't have the powder spray 'Pinto People' keep on hand and I can't find my Shower in a Bottle, so I'll try an old-time standby, rubbing alcohol. But, I don''t think the prognosis is good! Luckily there are many more to choose from. : )

I need to get off the computer and get to the barn because I want to see Colin Powell on Meet the Press. I almost wrote Russert. I miss Tim Russert and Tom Brokow is no Tim Russert. Ah well, it is what it is. The barn is calling my name.

No comments: