Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Ashley does this every Thursday and I think it is a wonderful idea, so I am going to mirror it! Please pardon my lifting your topic, but imitation is the highest form of flattery. : )

I would like anyone who wants to to join in and tell us what you are thankful for. It is useful, especially in tough times, to reflect on what is good in our lives.

Since I'm starting at the beginning I will cover some of my basics.

1. A hardworking and mostly patient husband in Mark.

2. My relative good health.

3. Our small farm.

4. Healthy, lovely horses.

5. My son.

6. My parents still living in their home. 

7. My pack of dogs, especially my old boy, Bill. He is the energizer bunny.

8. That the election will be over in 5 days. : )

4 comments:

Ashley Dumas said...

I am so glad that the 'thankfulness' is spreading : )

Don't worry, I lifted the idea from another blog and now Sienna my Mom my Best Friend Christy and I are doing it. I really look forward to the weekly positive reflection : )

Loved your list. The election WILL be over in 5 days, enough finger nail biting : )!!!!!

Bye
Ash

Sandra said...

Oh good. We can be our own small army of 'thankful spreading'!

JeanRDH said...

I am getting caught up on your blog, Sandra. I know it's not thursday yet, but I missed last thursday and I want to get one in:
I am thankful for my job.

Sandra said...

I'm thankful you are back!