Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Chill Cat

My little oddball. ❤️


He spent a day beating up the bag, then he turned it into a bed. He has not tired of it for days. I may have a flattened paper bag on the kitchen floor into perpetuity.

I'll be working on clearing out and straightening up my stash of stuff again today. It feels good to accomplish something. We got more produce from Bill yesterday. I will need to take some time to cut up and freeze peppers, he has given us a lot. I stopped growing peppers years ago because my neighbor always plants too much! Not a bad thing, not for me anyway. 


6 comments:

Boud said...

Sounds like the way I get cherry tomatoes. Not too labor intensive.

Sandra said...

We are both lucky, Boud!

The Happy Whisk said...

That's funny that it might stay on the floor. Pets are the best.

Sandra said...

Ivy, he sleeps on it a lot, so I guess it will stay!

The Happy Whisk said...

That is very funny.

Sandra said...

😁