Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, December 20, 2008

BTW

Stopping to smell the roses yesterday was a good thing. Jeni and I have a good dinner and a great talk. It was uplifting to see her glow and gush over riding a cutting horse on a cow. She was simply spilling over with joy. She still wants to ride one of my boring dressage horses, but I don't think that will compare to the speed and excitement of a horse locked onto a cow!

Anyway, it was a good thing to get out and be involved in some else's life for an evening.

4 comments:

Ganeida said...

It is always a good thing to change perspectives. It keeps one's own life in perspective. :D

Sandra said...

so true.

EveryoneThinksThey'reGoodDrivers said...

Thanks for a great dinner Sandra - it was really fun and what a great day and evening for me!

Good company, good food and good horses...I don't think it can get much better than that!

Seeing as how I have to give credit to the boring dressage that made me capable of enjoying my rides yesterday, I don't think it's so boring. :) But yes, the adrenaline piece is quite different...

Sandra said...

Well, on my horses it's probably less boring!!!!