Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Honored And Passing It On



I am honored that Just Jules has bestowed me with this award, The Superior Scribbler Award. 
I started this little ramble about 6 months ago as a release of some of the musings of my mind. Being alone much of the time, I guess I needed to talk to someone, so I chose cyber space! In doing so, I found a few people who actually read what I write. Who'd a thought!

There are some strings attached and they are as follows:


*
Each S
uperior Scribbler must in turn pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Blog Friends.
*
You must link to the
 author and name of the blog from where he/she has received the award.
*
You must display the Award on your blog and link to THIS POST, which explains the Award.
*
Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit
 this post and add your name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, they will be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.You must post these rules on your blog.
*
Each recipient must post these rules on his/her blog.

Ganeida, a weaver of words Ganeida's Knots

Jeni, my friend and a smart funny new blogger Jen's Page

Brainy and Beautiful, whose blog is both Brainy and Beautiful

Britwife, funny and irreverent  Losing my Sanity, a little Brit at a Time

Finally, my first blogger friend Ashley. Ashley has a closed blog, but she has entertained me daily with her life in Brazil and she has people she can pass this to  As Aventuras Dumas

6 comments:

Alexandra said...

Thank you, Sandra! You are pretty fantastic yourself :-)

Sandra said...

Aw, shucks. : )

Ashley Dumas said...

Wow! Sandra, Thanks! I am going to try and install everything this week! I hope I can follow all the directions correctly : )

Ash

Sandra said...

I couldn't forget my first blogging friend, even if your blog probably doesn't exactly follow the rule! I think I need to rethink that thing where I said I tend to follow the rules!

Ganeida said...

Thanks Sandra ~ I don't think I've quite followed the rules either but I really wanted to nominate Sienna. I think she writes fantastically for her age. You write a pretty mean blog yourself, come to think of it. ;P

Sandra said...

I love a Mutual Admiration Society. I think that would be an excellent award!