Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do Good, Feel Great


ummm has a post on her blog about a contest involving homemade postcards using dogs or cats. These are my efforts........



This is dog wishes



This is dog advice



This is cat confession



This is not a contest that gives the participants anything, but rather it gives to shelter animals. If you have some time and want to spend it making a postcard and send it in to the address provided on her website, you would be doing a very good thing. All the instructions can be found on her site. Give it a try.

10 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Wow Sandra!!! You did an awesome job...of course it helps to have such beautiful and will critters...

Ganeida said...

Um, do you use that special program you were telling me about to do these? I think I gotta get me one of them. You did an awesome job with these.

Sandra said...

I am fortunate to have a Mac. I can do this with Mac's word processing program. I have put my postcards in the mail.

Howard always cracks me up.

Ashley Dumas said...

Haha, cute : ) The first one is my favorite. I think we have all that moment of realization at some point! : )

Ash

Sandra said...

Ya, like the time I found out I wasn't 5'10 and had legs 'up to here'!

Just Jules said...

i love the cat one - clever lady!

Memories Of Mine said...

Sandra your postcard are gorgeous and funny.

Sandra said...

Thanks. It was fun and easy to do. And I've provided 3 lbs. of food for shelter animals.

Britwife said...

These are great! Howard is so cute - I could just smooch him up.
Oh, and I am 5'10" with legs up to here....and I am still not a greyhound. Not even close.

Sandra said...

You may not be a greyhound, but you are what I would like to be. Unfortunately, I am a Howard.