Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, January 10, 2009

For a Lovely Young Blogger


I have finished my awards. Sienna is Ashley's daughter. She has recently taken over her own blog and the quality of her efforts is beyond her years. She is a poised and intelligent young person. I think we will see great things from this creative young lady.

She has a smile that could stop the world and her parents call her 'Sienna Sunshine', so I think this is her own personal award. I look forward to the progression of a new blogger!

2 comments:

Ashley Dumas said...

Thank you Very much Sandra!
This meant a lot to me. I have really enjoyed blogging and meeting cool friends like you.
:)
I WILL POST THS ON MY BLOG RIGHT AWAY!
Sienna Sunshine:)

P.S. How do make a personal award?

Sandra said...

You are welcome Miss Sunshine! I can only answer that if you have a MC and it has a program that works with text and images. I have pages. Find an image you like and the rest is easy!