Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dynamic Duo

Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.  ~Author Unknown

Or Beth and me! A more formidable team you would be hard-pressed to find! Today we will do the basic, everyday barn duty, something I felt impossible to be saying so soon. Snow is on the way, which will help my cause greatly. I'll happily face the cold while plowing if it means I can get the horses out for the day. Normalcy, dare I say, is right over the horizon.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have some beautiful snow photos.

4 comments:

JeanRDH said...

Have a great day.

Sandra said...

We got through the barn fast today, so it was a great day. Beth is off to possibly do some sledding with her sons. I have to go buy a new microwave, mine is smoking!

I know you live some distance away, but I'm planning to take Beth to lunch soon, would you like to join us?

Hillsidefarm said...

Today was Waaaay too easy! I still enjoyed it, even if I did fall asleep on an ice pack last night! Mark and Sandra made me feel right at home.....So Monday I hit the pavement runnning submitting resumes and Deb is back at Sandra's.

JeanRDH said...

Sure! I am hoping the truck I picked out will be a done deal on Monday; then I will be fully mobile and would fancy a drive out west.
Good luck with the job hunt, Beth.