Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Friday, January 9, 2009

Going Home

Gracie at 7:00 PM leaving the hospital. I tried to get her happy photos, but she was too fast and too wiggly! She goes back on Monday for an overnight stay for an endoscopy on Tuesday. 

Howard and Atlas weren't all that thrilled to see her and by the time I had given her food and dealt with her awful aggression, either was I! Ah, life is back to normal. I'm swearing like a dock worker, Howard and Atlas are once again trying to maim each other and the stress level is at least a ten. Welcome Home Gracie!

8 comments:

Ganeida said...

Sorry. That's too, too funny! Welcome home Grace.

Sandra said...

Now she is elevated to an expensive pain in the posterior. Somehow her new-found gold plating isn't adding much sheen to her usual difficult (clean version) behavior!

She thanks you for the welcome. : ) So do I.(shrug)

JeanRDH said...

Welcome home!
What a commotion.

Sandra said...

I did call her the catalyst. I wasn't kidding! Remind me again why we wanted to save her!

Ashley Dumas said...

So glad she is better : )

Sandra said...

Thank you, she's her usual self, but VERY thin. We have more to do, but she's home. She has 4 meds to be given 3 times daily. Yikes!

Britwife said...

I'm glad to see that she is back home where she belongs! I take it that her place in the home is, "Can't live with her, can't live without her"?

Sandra said...

When she was gone, I thought life without her unbearable, causing us to spend much capital on her. Once home, we wonder what were we thinking! She is, to put it mildly, unique.