Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged (Again)

I got this tag from brainyandbeautiful
I had a little time and decided to play. I'm not sure anyone wants to know more about me, but here it is!

Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you & post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven random &/or weird facts about you.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs of those you tag letting them know.

Seven random facts about me.

1. I'm blunt and somewhat stern in my demeanor, leaving people with an impression that I'm unfriendly and tough. I'm neither, I just don't spend much time on prelude.

2. I love roses, lilies and iris. I have bred horses named Rose, Lily and Iris.

3. I have a personality trait that can make me overly inquisitive and completely disinterested, sometimes at the same time.

4. I tend to be reclusive, but I'm not shy nor am I in the least uncomfortable in a crowd of people.

5. I am a serious reader and I'll read just about anything. I'm not a literature snob, I'll read the cereal box.

6. I dislike many of our modern electronics. I think cell phones are used in a rude manner. Put the phone away when you are with me. The world won't collapse around you, I guarantee it. I dislike it when I am on the phone with a friend and I get put on hold when another call comes in. Is it really more important to talk to the person calling then the person you are talking to. Let it go to voice mail or tell me you will hang up because this call means more then mine.

7. I tend to follow the rules, I have little patience for entrenched ignorance and no patience at all for profession of religiosity while supporting political positions that are harmful to and dismissive of people, especially those in need. 

I'm going to break the rules, against what I said in #7, and not tag anyone, so if you want to play along, please do so. If you want to play but don't have a blog you can use my comment box.

6 comments:

Just Jules said...

interesting.

Sandra said...

Thanks. Actually I think I'm quite dull! Something I didn't say, but probably comes through is, I haven't found a soapbox I don't like! I really needed to be a Poli-Sci professor!

Alexandra said...

This is lovely, interesting, and soooooooo much deeper than my silly answers. Thanks for this <3

Sandra said...

Hi, nice to hear from you again. I've printed on here before that I will never win 'Miss Congeniality' and it's SO TRUE! I spend way too much time with myself.
; )

JeanRDH said...

Sandra, you are so articulate! I can idenify with some of those traits, and greatly admire you.

Sandra said...

Thank you Jean, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. I do know how you feel about people clinging to ignorance! One day soon you need to get in your new truck and come out here for lunch. Jeni is sometimes available, so we could have a little party. : ) Beth is working, which is a good thing.