Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Monday, August 24, 2009

Double The Fun

I have been doubly honored. Bonnie at Original Art Studio  has given me the Bella Sinclair Award. 
This Award was originally created by Ces of Ces And Her Dishes for Bella of Bella Sinclair Doodlespot

In her words... "I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us." 

I feel a blush coming on, as this is a bit above my pay grade! I am honored to be considered worthy of the criteria and will try to live up to it. Thank you Bonnie.

My old friend Ganeida at Ganeida's Knots has kindly bestowed this award to me. I found Ganeida early into my blogging habit and have so enjoyed her wicked sense of humor, as well as her Celtic ability to spin a tale. Nobody tells a yarn like Ganeida! It's undoubtedly my Irish half that enjoys a good story. Thank you so much for the award. I'm pleased you enjoy my little effort in cyberspace.


3 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Congrats to you, Sandra...BOTH well deserved! Your blog is always fun to read...I look forward to it every day and check even when you don't post. Here's to sisterhood!

Judy said...

Yahoo for You! Well deserved Sandra. I like Alicia look forward to your posts.

Sandra said...

Thank you both. I have been so busy I am neglecting everything! I'm afraid it will remain that way for awhile longer. I am soooo behind on my work!