Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Now We Know


William James


I heard something funny on the radio the other day. I don't remember who I was listening to, but it was a man. A man who was talking about his Boxers (dog) and how he has acquired his dogs through a Boxer rescue, but the last dog he bought from a breeder. He wanted the dog, but was reluctant about the price. He had picked a male, so the breeder offered an incentive to buy, a $50.00 reduction in price to neuter the dog. In his droll voice he recounted his wife's comment. "Now we know what they're actually worth." Badda Bing!

5 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

What a fabulous photograph!!!

Britwife said...

I'm lovin' the photo! I called the Britkids in to see the photo (because I was laughing so hard) and they thought that the dogs in the photo were OURS! :)
Yes, those boxers are crazy.

Ganeida said...

I'm rather fond of boxers but every single one I've ever known has been deficient in the brains department. ☺ Great photo.

Just Jules said...

now we know.

finally able to make it over for a visit. you were sleeping but I poked around anyway!

Sandra said...

It's what the cojones are worth, not the dog!

Yes Jules, I was sleeping. You had finished a day of moving a dragon!