Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Friday, August 7, 2009

Gentle Readers

I have started a new blog for my political opinions. I have decided that even though I named this blog to be able to write about anything on my mind, it has evolved into its own rhythm. So I will move the portion of my personality that focuses on the world of politics and my opinions about such to another space. Lively discourse is not only welcome but encouraged!

You will find a little piece of my mind at AS I SEE IT

6 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Bravo! You have important things to say and they are always so well articulated. I will certainly be following.

Sandra said...

Why thank you!

Jan Mader said...

You are well articulated. I love to read what you write. I'm sometimes hesitant to share my politcal views...but I sure have them!

I will follow your political commentary closely!

Sandra said...

It's taken me a long time to acquire any hesitancy in speaking. Which is why I have inserted my foot into my mouth too many times! A little reticence is not a bad thing.

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Oh...this will be an interesting venture! We are sometimes on the opposite sides of the fence but a little repartee is always good for the soul!

Sandra said...

Alicia, I agree. It's also good for the mind. : )