Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Gatto Love Him

Gatto decided to be a helper yesterday. He helped fold laundry in the morning.

 




He then decided in the afternoon he would assist in unpacking groceries. One never knows when one may find a snack. In the evening he got in the cabinet under the sink and freed a bunch of dishwasher pods from the container, just in case I needed a few. Overnight he thought I should practice some yoga positions so he appointed himself coach (yogi?) and put himself in my way on the bed all night. He is so helpful.

13 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Gatto is a delightful fellow. He knew without a doubt who his people were and made sure they knew it and know it everyday! He is confident of his self worth. I like him!
Take Care,
Kaye

Boud said...

He's making sure you know this is his house, and all the things, too.

Sandra said...

Kaye, confident should have been his name! Nothing bothers him. He can be a handful and then some! I like him, too. :)

Sandra said...

He has succeeding in inserting himself into an elevated position, Boud!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice that he is so helpful!

Ami said...

I've never been a cat person, I think mainly because of fear. My mom helped me develop a very deep fear of cats, screaming, "DON'T TOUCH IT, IT WILL SCRATCH YOU!" when my three year old self wanted to pet the kitty.

I know I've mentioned how sweet Pixel is (belongs to my daughter and her hubby and lives here) but she's not terribly bright.

Gatto looks really smart. Seems like he picked a great family and place to go, so I'm going to just say he's pretty smart. :)

Val Ewing said...

Some say that cats will rule the world.

Sandra said...

Ami, I've always had cats and liked them but dogs were the main game. I love dogs and now I find I love cats. I never would have believed I'd be the cat person! I think it's good you have Pixel in your life to help undo what your mother did.

Yes, we will just call Gatto smart :)

Sandra said...

Far Side, he's just that kinda guy!

Sandra said...

Val, I know they rule this world!

e said...

What a helpful, cute little guy!

Sandra said...

e, he is an unusual fellow! Nothing fazes him, ever.