Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Deer oh Deer

About 9:15 last evening I looked up and saw this pretty in the yard.




 She was munching grass for about an hour before she left.

I see deer in the distance in fields around here but this is the first time I've seen one in my yard. I was photographing through a window from a great distance away so the photos are poor, but still, a deer! It stays light late, which is the only reason I saw her and could take lousy photos of her.

Yes, the tree is still laying in front of the house. Mark had something come up with a client, then horses took down a fence and....well, life.

4 comments:

e said...

What a wonderful thing to see!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun to see:) Your plants are not safe!

Val Ewing said...

Yikes, what Far Side said,... but I saw deer this morning also, in a corn field.

Hey, my tree was down for a long time in the yard. You can only do so much at a time.

You guys didn't have to chase horses did you?

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It is seeing things when unexpected that can many times brighten a day. And, who cares, if the photo was not the best one, surely you didn't Sandra.