It's been a flurry of medical appointments and procedures. It's got me a bit down at the moment. I start nerve ablation on my neck in the next week or two. I've had to have several procedures in advance to satisfy insurance. I'm probably going to be inconsistent for a while, this is wearing. A life time of mares, foals and stallions has shown up in my back and neck. My old grey mare is nickering with humor, who's the old grey mare now?
A repair person was supposed to be here on Monday but wasn't. I have an appointment with a different company tomorrow. It stops feeding the pellets after it's been on a while and in this large room it is a valued source of supplementary heat.
I made a quick sauce and Italian sausage meatballs for an easy dinner. The meatballs will be today's lunch on ciabatta rolls. I love fall/winter for so many reasons and the food is one of those reasons.
So, just once again to let you know, I will be absent more than present. I'm in pain, odd how it often is worse before it's better, and simply mentally worn. I will be back to my cheerfully grumpy self after they stop sticking needles into my nerves.
10 comments:
Pain is so tiring to live with. I hope the procedure helps. Sending hugs.
Here in Northern Ireland we have the same problem of tradespeople who make an appointment and then never turn up. Why don't they just say they don't want the job?
Best of luck with your neck ablation.
Best of luck to you. I hope this is the beginning of you feeling better very soon. Your meatballs look amazing!!
Take all the time you need. I hope you can get the pellet stove working again. Your meatballs made me hungry just looking at them. I hope all goes well with the medical procedures. Fingers crossed! :)
You poor thing. Who wouldn;t grump..But you grump in pretty good humour in a way somehow.
Hoping for relief for you soon. It's tiring and discouraging being in pain. We'll see you when you're up to it.
Need an update. Will give you a call. Yum to that dinner.
Talk about a pain in the neck and you just did, Sandra. Hope the procedure is successful and provides relief. Taking time off to rest is a good thing.
I hope you get some relief soon! Take care.
I hope the ablation works for you. Take it esay!
Post a Comment