Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

No, This is Not The Onion. Glorifying Misogyny


I don't know about you but I am not going back to this. 



 My friend, Lori, had the sense to add some info about this person. Which I have added.

Yenor has taught political science at Boise State University since 2000 and has been open about his opinion on social justice programs at universities. His antifeminist views, claiming career women, include referring to some as "medicated, meddlesome and quarrelsome", led to a Title IX investigation and his being charged with civil rights violations by Boise State. Yenor is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire and Loyola University Chicago.

19 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

oh my.........and he's still alive....LOL

CheerfulMonk said...

He's not the only one who believes it.

Lori Skoog said...

I am grabbing this and posting it! Where did you find it?

Boud said...

Rage bait.

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow... jaw dropped. With fewer ways out. What a donkey.

Miss Merry said...

I want to spit. What an evil little man. He must have a teeny tiny penis. (sorry. that is where my mind goes with all these misogynistic men. All they want to do is belittle women to make themselves feel better).

Miss Merry said...

I will say that prior to 2016 I would never ever ever ever make such a remark. They have turned me into a bitter and mean woman.

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

I don't go back to that either... Greetings from me, but I do like coming back to your blog!

Val Ewing said...

One of the authors of the 2025 project. It must be so awful to be so hateful and misinformed about the world today.

Sandra said...

They are disgusting, Gill.

Sandra said...

No, he's one of many, Cheerful.

Sandra said...

Good. Not everyone knows this is part of project 25, Lori.I don't remember where.

Sandra said...

No, it's not, Boud. I'm not looking for angry responses, although it's a natural response. It's information.

Sandra said...

That's a nice way of putting iy, Amy. I have another word for him and his ilk.

Sandra said...

They certainly are insecure in themselves, Miss Merry. I am angry and feel it's justifiable. Fortunately most men aren't like this. At least most of those I know.

Sandra said...

Thank you, Andreja. I'm happy you did.

Sandra said...

I went through the first 200 pages of that manifest of evil, Val. There are 900 pages and I shudder to think what's in the remaining 700.

Anvilcloud said...

So brazen and in the open.

Sandra said...

It's all in the open, AC. The blatant corruption. The white nationalism. All of it. It is overwhelming. The fact that the believers either can't or refuse to see authoritarianism in full bloom right in front of them is infuriating. They have fed this beast.