Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here we are again, Thursday. Time to remember the little things in life.

1. I'm thankful for Mark's doing my job while I recover.

2. I'm thankful for Deb being here to help him.

3. I'm thankful for the doctors and nurses that cared for me.

4. I'm thankful that my old dog, Bill, is still kicking.

5. I'm thankful for the food in the refrigerator and the dinner we will have today.

6. I'm thankful for my sweet dog , Howard, who just came to me with his spoiled little face demanding I look at him.

Happy Thanksgiving and Peace in Your Life.

4 comments:

Jean L. said...

There is so much to be thankful for. I, too, am thankful for a roof over my head and food to eat. All horses have feed and water. My little rat terrier (terror), Malcolm, makes me smile every day. My dad is in heaven and my daughter found an awesome man to marry. I am thankful that I know the Lord above.

I am thankful for the wonderful day I will have with family....and then that I get to come home and do chores!

Sandra said...

Jean, you have always managed to manage well. It looks as if you have a couple more 'Rat Dogs' added to your family. They sure are cute.

Christy Fritz said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sandra. Thought of you at our table today, and wishing you well very soon!

christy :)

Sandra said...

Thank you Christy. We had a nice, quiet day.