Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Back

Sore, but on my feet. They kick you out of the hospital quickly. I want to thank Dianne and Ashley for making it clear I needed to act. And my friend Beth for sending me to a wonderful DR and clinic. I think I may need to change my mind about doctors. I had the nicest surgeon and the nurses were wonderful to me. It takes a special person to be a nurse. Thank you everyone for your concern and well-wishes. I may be silent for awhile, as I don't feel very communicative at this time, but I wanted to say I'm home, on the mend and thank you to all.

6 comments:

Britwife said...

I am never in the loop as to what is happening in the world! I am so glad that you are home and on the road to recovery! I hope that you are feeling better soon...I'm thinking of you.

Jean L. said...

I was getting used to seeing a daily entry on your blog and it made me quite concerned to have no message. It sounds like that concern was justified! Surgeon???

I hope you will continue to feeling better.

Ashley Dumas said...

So glad you're home and had a good experience with your surgeon and nurses. Nurses can make or break your hospital stay that is for sure. We will continue to think about you and hope for your speedy recovery!

Best wishes,

Ash

Sandra said...

As you can imagine, I'm very sore! I am adverse to taking narcotic drugs, so I only take one pain-pill at night. So, I guess I can expect to be in some pain, but it will pass.

I think I will be back to my chatty self in a few days, but right now I don't have anything to say except, OUCH!

Good to see you are back Jean. Thanks everyone for checking in.

JeanRDH said...

Glad you are back! I prayed for you in church today. Get well soon.

Grammy Dianne said...

Sandra, so glad you had a successful surgery and you were in my prayers the last few days too.

Take it easy. Such good news to hear things went well for you.

Dianne