Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I will benefit today from looking inward and remember I have many things to be thankful for. It's a dreary, wet day and my mood tends to go in the same direction. So, I am thankful for:

1. The food in my cupboards and refrigerator

2. The nicker of horses as I enter the barn in the morning

3. The sheer joy of running my greyhound shows me daily (pure joy is a beautiful thing)

4. A relatively pain-free shoulder for the past week (no pain meds for all that time!)

5. The perspective from a young, intelligent mind Kristina has brought to my life, as well as her ability to find humor in my naughty, busy Zing.

2 comments:

Ashley Dumas said...

It is the little things in life that make it so wonderful that is for sure: )

Sandra said...

The small things are often overlooked. Finding humor in naughty, busy Zing is a BIG thing, I'm thankful she does see the humor. : )