Good Friday morning one and all. We are starting this day with a thunderstorm rolling it. It will supposedly be brief. We picked up an Aldi order yesterday so I am supplied with fruit for a while. Cosmic and Envy apples. They have rekindled my love of apples. Thank you to Boud for introducing me to Envy apples.
My appearance here may be sketchy for a few days. I'm on a roll in the catching up department around the old homestead and need to focus on that while I still have the oomph. Just to let you know if you don't see me commenting on your blogs. These bursts are rare, so I must grab them when they appear.
5 comments:
It looks damn delicious. The zucchini is in, down down here; I'm eating it twice a day since it is fresh, fresh.
That looks delicious. I'll have to try envy apples. It's hard sometimes to find good apples at the stores.
You do what you need to do woman:)
Can you share some of that burst of energy? I am sadly lacking. The apples look lovely in those bowls. And dinner looks scrumptious
Those are my kind of dinners. With a handful of veggies, some pasta and almost any kind of meat and you've got dinner........fast, easy, and cheap. I sometimes will just add a handful of bacon bits when I don't have left over meat to cut up. It adds just a bit and is almost like a meatless meal, which we're suppose to do for our health......or at least that's what I've read. I'm not familiar with those types of apples, but they sure look good. I'll have to make a note.
Post a Comment