Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Friday, August 28, 2026

Feeling so Great


Coming your way soon.

Lake Inferior
Bordered by two loser states. Minnesota and Canada.




16 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Congrats on a highly superior post.

Ami said...

I read that we can now teach kids the acronym SHAME instead of the traditional HOMES. Way to go, dumald, you pile of shit.

CheerfulMonk said...

Brilliant!

Pixie said...

It did cross my mind that Lake Michigan could be renamed to Lake Inferior, as it dips down but didn't want to offend any Americans. donald doesn't worry about things like causing offense to anyone, although he is shockingly thin skinned. Perhaps it's his tiny hands:)

Lori Skoog said...

Perhaps these suggestions could go viral! May have to share your words.

Mary Kirkland said...

Looks beautiful there.

Sandra said...

😁

Sandra said...

He's more like a pile of it instead of a piece, Ami.

Sandra said...

Sometimes my brain has a moment, Cheerful.

Sandra said...

Americans don't seem to mind being offensive, so offend away. Tiny hands, tiny brain, tiny class.

Sandra said...

I said this to Mark yesterday and he told me I must put it on my blog, Lori. Then he asked me today if I had, so I did! Share.

Sandra said...

Lake Superior is beautiful and menacing, Mary. It's considered an inland sea due to size and behavior, if that's what you would call it. Large waves and terrible storms. I spent a lot of time up there in my younger years.

Dreaming said...

Love it...what a mess caused by our toddler king

Granny Sue said...

I can't even...the idiocy is incomprehensible.

Sandra said...

That's a good way of putting it, Dreaming.

Sandra said...

It's incomprehensible that no one has stood up to him like Carney, Sue. I knew Canada and Minnesota are cousins.