You have photos that Hannah imitates every day! She makes me smile and do the Happy Dance. Charlie reminds me to be cool, calm, and collected. I love this!
We adopted a greyhound off the race track several years ago. She was a sweetie. I loved her so much, but she never could get comfortable with our cat. Some day she was going to eat the cat, and that wouldn't have been very pretty! We had to take her back to the track rescue shelter. It was a sad day. I wouldn't mind having another one. Hmmm.....Corgis and a greyhound....quite a contrast, eh?!!
I've had three grays, Dreaming, and they lived with bassets. One of them got great joy in chasing cats outside but lived in peace with them inside. She was quite the imp!
22 comments:
Happy Friday!! Love the pictures.
Love these:)
happy photos!
You have photos that Hannah imitates every day! She makes me smile and do the Happy Dance.
Charlie reminds me to be cool, calm, and collected.
I love this!
We adopted a greyhound off the race track several years ago. She was a sweetie. I loved her so much, but she never could get comfortable with our cat. Some day she was going to eat the cat, and that wouldn't have been very pretty! We had to take her back to the track rescue shelter. It was a sad day. I wouldn't mind having another one. Hmmm.....Corgis and a greyhound....quite a contrast, eh?!!
Great photos!
Ohh so sweet!!!
My Friday was good, Have a great weekend.
Made me smile! What joy! Have a great weekend.
We need a little joy, Lori.
Oh my gosh those photos made me smile, have a super weekend.
Grey's are greyt, Pixie!
We deserve a smile, e.
If Hannah is anything like a greyhound she will be doing this well into old age, Val!
I've had three grays, Dreaming, and they lived with bassets. One of them got great joy in chasing cats outside but lived in peace with them inside. She was quite the imp!
Greyt dogs, Miss Merry 😊
They are, Andreja.
I will give it a good try, AC.
They are joyful dogs, Sue.
I'm happy they did, Gill.
Very cute, thanks Sandra :)
I love them!
Post a Comment