Signora, sono un gatto, capisci?
Although this doesn't necessarily qualify for an "now I've seen it all", it does come close in my world. He made himself a bed on a pile of oregano I put on this shelf to dry. I did name him Gatto.
Grazie per le lezioni, Jean.
*Thanks for the lessons, Jean
22 comments:
I looked it up.
Ma'am, I'm a cat, you understand?
That pile of oregano doesn't look very comfortable, but who can fathom cat preferences?
Yes. A fellow blogger put me on her family plan for Duolingo. I’m trying to learn Italian and relearn French. Studied it for years but you know, use it or lose it, AC.
I never thought they would go near it as it has a strong smell. I guess he found it comforting, nick. I did move it.
He is very comfortable.
Does he like the smell?
He looks so comfortable and happy. 😊
Both oregano and catnip are in the mint family. Maybe they smell similar to gato?
Good Morning My Dear Blogger Friend, Sir Gatto rules, period.
He liked the smell of it, so it is his.
He makes sure of that, Linda.
He must, e.
He's weird, Cheerful.
Only to Gatto. The others, not at all.
You have his and therefore, my life, worked out, Tommy.
He's not normal. Val.
Maybe he liked the smell:)
Odd fellow, Pixie.
I want to be your cat!
He's a handful, Miss Merry!
LOL! I love that picture!
He is special, Denise.
Post a Comment