Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Hello, It's Me

What day is it?

CATURDAY!


When I'm not disciplining (haha) a rogue cat I have been sticking to my routine. I have sorted and bagged lots of excess home goods. Of course in the process of pulling out and sorting and all that another mess always seems to materialize. Is this like a law of nature, or should I say, a law of accumulation?

On another note; the horses and two-leggers have been happily enjoying the cool weather we have suddenly been blessed with. Those old equines have a spring in their step. I wouldn't go quite that far with the two-leggers. More like a yippy-skippy, skipping the skippy.

*Footnote: I got to a couple of blog posts that are 4 days ago, then the list went back a week or more, meaning I can't read and respond to any of you. I'll check back later*

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I am well beyond skipping, but we did get out on our bikes today.

Lori said...

Binx is laying in the sun from the patio door enjoying his caturday very much.
Making a bigger mess before getting it all done is the part of organizing/cleaning that I dislike. It sounds like you're being productive. Enjoy the weekend.

CheerfulMonk said...

I used to skip a lot, but now I settle for pep in my step. It's safer.

nick said...

Amber, the ginger cat from next door, tries to ingratiate himself with me in the hope of getting some food, but I take no notice.

"Tommy" said...

hope the weather continues for you.

DeniseinVA said...

Sweeties they are! Glad you're enjoying the cooler weather. It's still quite warm during the day up here but I am loving the cooler mornings and evenings. Glad four leggers and two-leggers are doing well. I see the reading list is still behind and hopefully that will get fixed soon.