Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Few Words Wednesday


Good Wednesday morning. Things have been quiet on the homestead. I have two appointments this month for epidural steroid injections. I will be relieved to have all of this behind me for awhile. It's been a long haul. It would have been nice to have arrived at this place sooner, but I didn't. The upper forward slump bothers my ego but at this age seems less important than the pain. I've had my grumble over the lack of interest from the medical professionals so it's time to let it go.


I made eggplant parmesan yesterday. I have always roasted the eggplant slices but this time I fried them and I have to say I like it better. Getting the slices crisp means after cooking in the sauce they are a perfect texture. Roasting is faster and less messy, but the result from frying makes it worth the extra effort.


That's about it. Medical issues and food with a dash of cat thrown in for good measure.




 

No comments: