How it does change
I was sitting in my office, doing nothing, so I turned on the tv and started scrolling channels. I came across the old series, Hoarders. Probably a decade ago I stumbled upon it and became pulled in. Not for the obvious reasons, which I may post about another time. Not at all about hoarding.
Anyway. Seeing this show again has motivated me to break this acquired habit.
Could I open a drawer and put this away?
Or…..how about putting these things away?
I finished the kitchen floor in March, so?
This has nothing to do with the above mess but yesterday I went through drawers, shelves and closets for items that are definitely not used anymore or are duplicates. I have a lot of these insulated bags, something else I have kept, from Butcher Box deliveries. They have found a use for holding thrift shop donations.
This is to say I will be erratic on here for a while. To break habits, I need to focus. I know pain and, therefore, lack of mobility have something to do with this, but if I can pull it out I can put it away. Slow but steady.
1 comment:
Sandra, just take it slow, I was always told to the point of pain :)) Wishing you a lovely evening and thanks for every visit of yours, Andreja!
Post a Comment