Seeing double?
Tabby, outside, and Gatto doing what cats do only in almost synchronization.
Unfortunately we are once again in the hot and humid weather. I think I have been saying for a few summers that summer is the worst. Well, this, for now, has been the worst. Bah humbug. I feel like a cat.
30 comments:
The two cats are adorable. My resolution today was to go for a walk as soon as the kids got on the bus at 8 am. It was so stinking humid I went back inside. Bah Humbug
Lately I have been as tired as those cats:)
I love that photo with the two orange cats.
Those two cats look almost identical, like mirror images, one indoors and one outdoors. I love orange cats.
Cute picture. I am ready for the 'bers' and for my two favorite words...cool front. It's brutal here for the next week or two.
I've checked the forecast, and we don't seem to have a major heat wave headed this way. Thank goodness.
The indoor outdoor cats look like a trick picture! We're cooler but still with high humidity that makes a person feel as tired as a cat.
What do you mean, a cat that's done nothing? He's busy trying to understand the weird things those humans are up to.
Sandra, You are so correct, my periwinkles have been scorched by the sun. i have watered them according to the guideline, however, that afternoons sun scorches the helll out of them, two years ago, they thrived this year they are burnt
Between the heat and the humidity, I melted some today. I spent the early morning cleaning up a garden bed which had been neglected. I ended up soaked. This afternoon I whipped around for a bit on the mower and cleaned it. I could have used the cold water hose on myself.
Now the dogs are playing like cats. We are chillin'.
That photo of Tabby and Gatto is the best!
How will winter be this year?
Good luck on getting some cooler weather!
That's so cute. It's hot here in Las Vegas too.
Tabby and Gatto in unison. Love this photo. Please do not send your heat and humidity....we have a chance for rain everyday this week.
Love the saying about a cat being tired all of the time. So cute. So true!
I was outside doing not much of anything and was sweaty in minutes, Miss Merry. Makes me wonder what it will be like 5 years from now.
So have I, Pixie. They do mirror one another.
I had to take a photo when I saw them, Jane.
The ‘bers’, yes! At least the week here, Lori.
Count yourself lucky, AC.
They might be practicing a magic act, Boud.I don’t like the heat but the humidity crushes me.
This is true, nick.
It makes me shudder to think what the future holds, Tommy.
You are the energizer bunny, Val! I would like to see an old-time Minnesota winter but probably won’t.
Maybe by December, Cheerful.
I bet it’s scorching, Mary.
You know the weather gods don’t listen to me, Lori. I need to have a talk with them.
They have mastered the art of the snooze, Dreaming.
Awwwww.....the cats are adorable and precious! So far the temperatures in Montreal have become cooler and more comfortable (mid 70s Fahrenheit), but this can change very quickly here! Please stay safe, cool and hydrated.
We had a lovely prior week, Linda. Not so this week.
We're in the low 90s again but surprisingly not much humidity today. Your kitties and the funny made me smile. Thanks so much for that :)
We are soaking in humidity, Denise. Mark is out in a pasture cutting cockle burr. I think he’s nuts but……. Those cats are strange.
Post a Comment