This is the current look in my office. When you clean one area, another becomes a mess. The good thing is most of this is donation. Not the cane, vacuum or the storage bag on the right.
I have been missing for a while. Partly concentrating on my sorting and organizing, part medical appointments and part annoyance and worry about blogger. I have a connection to this community and am thinking Google is letting it go. I guess it's bound to happen, it doesn't make money.
On a brighter note. Boud posted a link to a blog a couple of weeks ago that had instructions on making apple cider vinegar, so here I am making apple cider vinegar. I like the idea of doing this and doing it with apple scrapes. I feel my grandma smiling at me.
16 comments:
How lovely that you feel your grandma's presence while making your own apple cider vinegar, that sounds like a nice, meaningful thing to do!
I never thought about making my own apple cider vinegar. I shall have to research that:)
I find that there is always more of a mess before there is less of a mess.
Need to know how to make cider vinegar.. If I click on your blog (on my list) from days ago it still gives me the current post.
Thank you, Diane.
It's easy. Water and apple scraps. Look it up for fermentation time. I have to myself as I forgot, Pixie.
You can find directions online, Lori. I've tried that and it hasn't worked for me.
Your office looks like my dining room. I am in the middle of a very slow sorting project . . ..
I found you and got all caught up on your posts. I have wondered the same thing about Google gradually dropping Blogger because it's not profitable anymore. They certainly don't keep up with repairs--lol!
Love to see all your downsizing and organizing! And making your Grandma proud! :)
Boud has a lot to answer for.
That’s too bad about Blogger!
I imagine Google will eventually drop support for this. Gone the way of the dinosaurs. There used to be fun discussion boards and Microsoft dropped them. It is all about money. But the internet wasn't supposed to be that way when it first began....
Sigh.
At least I have Flickr still.
Slow is the key word around here, Miss Merry. We are part of the same club.
Rita's back 👏 I hope my gut feeling is wrong but I would be surprised.
She has sent me down a few interesting paths, AC 😉
It sure is, Cheerful.
No. it wasn't, but it didn't take long for that to change, did it, Val.
Post a Comment