How you all doing? We have another morning of the temperature and dew point being the same. I believe I could put this on repeat and tap 'post'. As the country and most of the world is well aware of. You may call me Suzy, as in Sunshine. You are welcome.
I made these biscuits yesterday and found them worthy of not only a photo but of the recipe.
That's my story for this September Sunday morning. The horses graze, the cats annoy, the raccoon comes to the door for cat food. I drink my coffee and Mark chatters.
12 comments:
Love this post, it made me smile. And the biscuits look delicious.
I stop by on Friday, and things on blogger wasn't going.
Sounds like a good day. Enjoy those biscuits...
That sounds like a good Sunday Morning Sandra :) Those biscuits look incredible!
Sounds and looks good despite the imperfect weather.
Those are some good looking biscuits and a great photo opp too.
I’m happy you got a smile, Linda, and the biscuits are good.
Yes, I guess blogger had a glitch, Dora.
I am enjoying them, e. Maybe too much!
They are made with yoghurt instead of milk, Denise.
Imperfect is a way of putting it, AC.
I actually staged the photo, Dorothy!
Post a Comment