Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy

I have been very busy the last week and have not been able to attend to my blog very well. I also have not been able to check on the blogs I follow faithfully. I am tired in the evening and up and running early in the morning, so I'm going to be hit and miss for awhile. This will pass, but not yet! Life in Minnesota with livestock and rotten weather conditions makes Sandra a dull, tired and grumpy sort. As Arnold so famously said, I'll be back.

3 comments:

EveryoneThinksThey'reGoodDrivers said...

As you have said, too, this blog is for you. So, you reserve the right to not blog!

Ganeida said...

You're allowed. There's no rules you know. :) Hope this pans out quickly for you.

Sandra said...

: )