Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where Is The Off Button?


I need to know where it is. I wrote a blog topic this morning that I decided that I wouldn't care to read. I am my audience and if I don't like it, I'm not likely to put it on cyber-space.

I am a political wonk. I watch Morning Joe, Hardball, Keith Olberman & Rachel Maddow. I listen to Stephanie Miller, Ed Schultz & Thom Hartmann. I read the paper, I read the internet. I watched President Obama's news conference and his town hall meetings. I read books. I know too much and it is making me dreadfully depressed.

I listened to Nobel Laureate Economist Paul Krugman, starting five years ago, and was silly enough to try to tell people what he was saying. That we were heading for an economic meltdown.

I need the off button. Maybe it will be spring and the end off all this ice.

No comments: