Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Very Little Ado About Nothing

Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing.
LaoTzu ~ Founder of Taoism

I don't have much to say. Nothing much is rattling around in my head, so I think it's best to follow the advice of the quote and not be busy doing nothing. Otherwise I bore myself silly, as well as anyone who happens across my ramblings. We have a nice day ahead and I believe I will take advantage of it.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Enjoy your day, I'm trying to catch up a bit with blog visiting, then maybe go outside and take a walk. It's actually warm enough to do that today. Got some boring errands to do, that I'm not in the mood for.

Please visit often.
Sandy

Susan said...

Enjoy your day.. BTW Lao Tzu is one of my favs.

Ganeida said...

Have a nice day. :)