Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Friday, November 12, 2021

Hello, It's Me

 It's been seven years since I last was here. Seven years, that's a long time and a lot has happened. One of those things is this crazy little monster literally knocked on my kitchen door as a very small kitten two years ago and moved herself in. Her name is Frieda and she is unusual to say the least. She is also greatly loved.


This girl came to live with us in May 2020


Along with this girl. My mother died that May, these were her dogs, Keetah, top, and Emma. Emma died last November just shy of 17.


Seven years is a long time. The past couple of years have been a real long time. I felt a need to come here, perhaps it's a longing for bygone times during a time of isolation, remembering life before. Perhaps it's boredom. Here I am, anyway. Maybe I'll return tomorrow. Maybe someone is still out there. Maybe not.

2 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

I am out here and was very happy to read your comment on my Journal. Looking forward to more of your posts and hope all is well with you and your family!

Sandra said...

Thank you, Lori! I hope to stay active. I always enjoyed your Journal, there is a peace in it.