Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Gone to the Cats

The table I put plants on is now covered in a dog bed, per cats orders.


 They have taken over. I've found it easiest to accept my fate.

Mark saw his Primary today, At the end he brought me up to her, gave her a brief synopsis and asked if she would be willing to see me. She is. So now I reenter the Medical Mystery Tour. Oh, boy! We got our second shingles vaccination yesterday, so we are good. You know when you are officially old is when conversations revolve around cats and medical issues. It's official. I'm old.

Otherwise, it's another quiet day on the farm. Lots of tomatoes to roast. I did use a large zucchini for stuffing. Yes, if you look closely there is a zucchini under all that meat. Mark said I make the best vegetarian meals.





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find you too zippy, curious and determined to be considered old.
I like the cat bed window viewing situation. Looks comfortable.
Take Care,
Kaye

Boud said...

That's hilarious! Cats and ailments. You're getting' there.

Anonymous said...

Cats and Medical issues 😁... well we all get there eventually ☺️. I'm having a Head Case Birthday which I didn't expect so I slept it off...fun fun fun. Medical Mystery Tours are never easy so good luck with that my Friend... Cats always rule a household and we are but Staff...Dawn the Bohemian

Lori Skoog said...

So glad that Mark's Doctor is going to take you on. Let's see what's next. That dog/cat bed is perfect. No surprise that Mark loves your cooking...looks divine.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Medical Mystery Tour is right. It is no fun, I hope this gal works out and gets you a diagnosis. Wouldn't that be grand! :)

Val Ewing said...

Magical Medical Mystery Tour Bus is open for business!

Hopefully this doctor can discover what ails you. The human body is a very complex organism that doctors and scientists still don't fully understand yet.

LOL on the old lady with cats and medical stuff. :)

Sandra said...

Kaye, the mind is still 25, the rest of me.....not so much! The cats control the house.

Sandra said...

Boud, I am! Such an aspiration.

Sandra said...

Dawn, I never thought I'd be a cat lady, but here I am. Sorry your birthday was a head case.

Sandra said...

Lori, we'll see how it goes. Mark likes her. Mark really likes my vegetarian food!

Sandra said...

Far Side, I know you know the Tour. I really would like to know what happened to me. It makes no sense at all.

Sandra said...

Val, the curiosity seems to be wiped right out of them. They are assembly line workers. It's true, I'm an old cat lady!