Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Hopeful Thinking


A brief how-do-you-do today. I'm planning to make this a semi-productive day. Dishwasher is running and soup for lunch is simmering. My office badly needs my attention, it has been, for all the years I've lived here, a repository for, I guess, junk. So, that's on the radar. I'm going to make a turkey pot pie, minus the bottom crust, because I'm using puff pastry, for tonight's dinner. I can use the leftover gravy. I should be done with turkey after this.



You know how it's often said people look like their dogs? Me greeting the day ahead with hope of productivity.

6 comments:

Boud said...

That looks pretty optimistic! Bit by bit. Well, your body will probably tell you this, no need for me to be hovering around.

Sandra said...

Hover, I can use all the help I can get!!

Lori Skoog said...

You sure seem to be doing more and more lately! Such good news.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Who knows what treasures you will find!

Sandra said...

Lori, I am doing more, but I had a very low bar. Some days are better than others.

Sandra said...

Far Side, not me!