Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Friday, February 9, 2024

Good Morning

Just stopping in to say howdy.  It's still early in the day, but I'm feeling better than I have in about two months. I plan to take some inspiration from Boud and make a loaf of bread. My bread baking had come to an abrupt halt and I would like to gear up again.

We had a rainy day yesterday and it's gloomy again today. The warm weather is very confusing. I'm sure all the vegetation is also confused. March is always a contentious month and with everything turned upside down, will we be snowed in or flooded out?

Make the most of your day and I will try to do the same.



14 comments:

Boud said...

Glad to hear you're doing better, and I hope for pictures of the bread.

e said...

Happy for you. That dog face is priceless!

Sandi said...

Sweet doggy!

Sandra said...

Thanks, Boud. I will oblige with the photo!

Sandra said...

e, I had 3 greys, two of them black. They are goofy dogs and contrary to what one might think, they are big time coach potatoes. Wonderful dogs.

Sandra said...

Sandi, it shows the greyhound personality!

Anvilcloud said...

It is 9V/48F here this afternoon. This is crazy for February. Like you, I wonder what March might be like. Who knows?

Lori Skoog said...

So glad you are feeling good!

Sandra said...

A/C, we had the warmest January I remember. You are further north than we are so you know this is weird.

Sandra said...

Lori, I don't know about good, but better! You seem much better.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Nice to read that you are feeling better, Sandra, and bread baking can also be therapeutic. My husband has been on one for the past couple of weeks and this weekend may try baguettes.

Pixie said...

Glad you're feeling better. That dog should be the face of Friday:)

Sandra said...

Thanks, Dorothy. The key to baguettes is the steam from the pan of water.

Sandra said...

Thanks, Pixie. It is a greyt face!