Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Me-O-My-O

Keetah would like me to make it winter, please.



Not much happening on the farmstead. I planted five tomato plants and a zucchini yesterday. We transplanted a Stella D'Oro daylily and a few iris that were where the vegetable garden used to be. Mark got some weeding done. Today I've been doing house duties, as best I can. Kind of in the doldrums the past few days, that comes and goes. Fortunately it's been going as consistently as it comes.

Tomorrow I'll attempt to finish my planting, eggplant, summer squash and another zucchini. Yay, me!

Anyway.....maybe I'll have a glass of wine.
 

2 comments:

julochka said...

a glass of wine is always a good thing.

Sandra said...

I think so, too! Or a g&t.