Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Two





Topper with the geldings is on the second day. Bounce decided it wasn't such an adventure after all, so he spent the day complaining and Laddy felt compelled to join him! Topper and Ben are fast friends. I think I may try the other four in there tomorrow. What the heck, all that can happen is total pandemonium!! Topper sure is happy and Ben likes being his friend. Ari and Topper are the same age and they were best friends for the first five years. Ari is stalled next to Topper and Ari is very attached to him. It will be interesting to see what the response would be if I put him back with Topper.

Topper wasn't being cooperative, so I got a small glimpse of him with the camera, otherwise Ben was my subject today. He is so handsome.

No comments: