Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Monday, August 11, 2008

Wonderful Day at Brandywine

We go for lessons with Bill at Brandywine Stable and we have been taking the Lipizzan cross Ari. It is the best time for me and Kristina learns so much. A friend of mine came today and was so happy to have had the opportunity to listen and observe their lesson. Ari's whole attitude changed today from a few seemingly simple changes, it was like a whole new horse going around the arena. Bill is so gentle and soft in his teaching manner and my horse responds so well to what he instructs Kristina about. It is soooooo different from much of the lessons I have watched and a few I have taken. I feel fortunate to have this opportunity to learn and to have my horse trained with the help of such a talented individual. Life is good!

2 comments:

JeanRDH said...

Thank you for the invitation to your blog!
My first blog entry ever, I think!
Thank you for the fun day at Brandywine. I hope I can retain a little of what Bill taught Kristina.

Sandra said...

I'm so glad you are here. It's a small start, but we can make it interesting. It's my only attempt at a blog, so we are even. You know I have no shortage of opinions or just plain things to say, so I can keep coming up with topics, but they won't all be interesting, sorry to say. But, it's open to any response, so we'll see where it goes.