Everything sublime is as difficult as it is rare. Baruch Spinoza

Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunshine and Smiles

The sun is out and I'm feeling so much better. I worked almost a full day on Sunday and I held up well. I'm back, baby!
I am glad that I rescheduled the lesson because the Zinger is a pain to load and I get pulled on a lot. I think that would not be a good thing at this stage of my healing! I've had to concede at some level that I am mortal. : )
Now I have the daunting task of detangling manes. Somehow while I was absent, the horses got a mass of knots, but other than that, everything looks good. Deb and Mark did a great job taking care of them. It's a good thing the manes knotted up or I would worry I could be replaced.
I just had to mute the TV, Sarah Palin is stumping for Saxby Chambliss in GA. Really off topic, but it's like listening to fingernails screeching across a blackboard. This phenomenon makes me puzzled, as I don't see the 'it' there at all. I won't go into my opinion of Chambliss, my opinion of her is enough for this little detour.
OK, the title of this blog is 'this and that' and now you know why. I easily distract! Well, I guess this is enough for now, I could start to opine on things other that my improving health and the day is too lovely and I feel too pleased with my improvement to ruin it with that.
Onward and upward, the day is waiting!

4 comments:

Ashley Dumas said...

Glad your Back!!

Sunshine always has a way of making things look better!

Ash

Sandra said...

I over did a little, but not too much. I think. Sunshine is great. November is a very overcast month in MN, so seeing the sun is nice. By January I'll have a different opinion because the clear, sunny days are usually really cold!

go said...

Glad you feel better.

Sandra said...

Thank you. I am better every day and only have a week and a half of weight restriction left!